Northern NSW Football and Hunter Valley Football confirm all football activity has been suspended until Tuesday, 14 April 2020 until further notice as per the requirement of Football Federation Australia.
We understand this is a trying time for everyone, however it’s important we remain united in protecting our football family and the broader community to the best of our abilities.
The definition of football activities includes any sanctioned football activity, including, but not limited to:
- All matches (which includes and is not limited to competition, trial and friendly matches).
- Football training of any type.
- Unnecessary large meetings^ (including committee, coaches, volunteers and match official meetings).
- Face-to-face Professional Development activities.
- Events, tournament and programs, and
- Modified and/or social football.
^Please note: Meetings will need to continue to ensure football continues. As per Federal Government advice, please refrain from hosting large meetings and when they do occur, please practice social distancing and appropriate hygiene measures. If possible, consider utilising technology such as Zoom or Skype.
We thank all our participating Clubs and Members for your patience and encourage you to continue checking https://northernnswfootball.com.au/covid-19-update/ for updates.