Hunter Region Match Official Administration & Appointments Officer
Hunter Region Zones are calling for applications for the position of full time Hunter Region Match Official Administration & Appointments Officer.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and organized with the capacity to administer and appoint match officials in line with the FFA, Northern NSW Football and Hunter Region Zones (Macquarie Football, Newcastle Football and Hunter Valley Football) directions. This direction should follow the philosophy and principles of the Match Official Talented Player pathway whilst being sufficiently flexible to cater for any unique needs and circumstances that may exist within the Zones.
The Hunter Region Match Official Administration & Appointments Officer reports directly to the Macquarie Football General Manager for implementations of policies and directives consistent with the Hunter Region Zone’s aims and objectives.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Management of the online Match Official registration process
- Appointment of Match Officials and Assessors to all Interdistrict Competitions and sanctioned school matches
- Payment of Match Fees in line with appointments
- Invoicing Clubs for Match Official Appointments
- Collation of Match Official assessments and coaching reports
- Assist the Northern NSW Football Match Official Administrator with advertising Accreditation course dates and locations.
- Regular communication with individual Match Officials
- Ordering and distribution of Match Official clothing and equipment in conjunction with Referee Branches
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL REQUIRE:
- High level of computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience in allocating appropriate people to situations
UNIQUE CRITERIA (e.g. unique work hours, travel)
- After Hours
Applications should be forwarded in the first instance to Warren Read, General Manager Macquarie Football at email@example.com
Applicants MUST address individually, within a cover letter with their application and resume, the “Knowledge, Behaviour & Skills Required” in the Position Description document attached.
Applications close 5.00pm on Friday 17th November 2017 with the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
For further information about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Warren Read on 02 49530800.